Hmmm...a blog, now when am I going to find time to do this? Oh well, no matter, it will get done!
We are currently living in the country of Qatar. You may ask, where the heck is Qatar, well, it is flanked by Saudi Arabia to the west and the Arabian Gulf to the east. Across the Gulf and north, is Iran (I nearly typed in Persia - that is the historian/archaeologist in me), and northwest is Bahrain and Kuwait. Iraq is to the northwest, and the UAE (United Arab Emirates) and Oman are to the southeast. Due east is the subcontinent of India. OK, are you up on your geography?
I am going to try my best to keep up with this blog and give you details about our life here in Qatar, our teaching experiences, and our travel experiences. If you get bored, well, you know what to do - just turn me off!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment